Wednesday 5 March 2008

I'M DYING...OF WRITING HIC HIC

I'm bad at writing. That's an established fact. That's why I really looked forward to our writing lessons. But... All my hopes just collapsed. He came over as being a hilarious teacher but that was just camouflage for the "real-him". To be frank, I cannot say that we didn't take in anything, it's unfair to him, but I really wish we had got more ....... Another semester has just come and again another hope.........( Sorry , I put too much dots instead of three ones^^)
Marsupilami

7 comments:

3snakesand1cat said...

I have the same feeling like you.I also hope we will have a writing teacher we have expected.....( I also use more than 3 dot....)^_^hehehe

Anonymous said...

sozzy i'm speechless =.=' u have said all the things i wanna say :">

Anonymous said...

During 5 years long I have been suffering from such Writing teachers... My solution is forgetting them !!!

Anonymous said...

Speechless.

Anonymous said...

haizz, I sympathize with u...

Captain Nemo said...

I hope I'll be able to improve my writing skill this semester [Violence].

Nguyễn Thanh Bình said...

It is said that a wise suffer leads to a wise pop-up. You may now need to refer to other resources so as to enrich your wiring skill. Good luck with your self-study! ;-)