Wednesday 12 March 2008

Giang Dien Chronicle ... 09-03-2008

Last Sunday our class made a journey to Giang Dien fall, a tourist attraction in Dong Nai province (my homeland ). Following is the trip: Waiting for the bus at Bến Thành bus station.
(Ah I almost forgot this: half of our group came from International Relations Department, HCMC University of Social Sciences and Humanities )


On the bus (haizz there are so many pictures like this so I just post a "representative" one)


Wow, at last, we arrived at the gate . What a long journey [nearly 2 hours]


Our "tour-leader" on the way to the fall >:)


Playing together in a circle.


Waiting while other members were meeting with William Cường :))

At the fall

A picture for Mr Photographer he he

Having lunch
At the bridge

"Smile, ladies"
Conquering the fall


"We are the conquerors"


Let's play

Bye bye Giang Dien

4 comments:

Happy Family said...

I'm terribly sorry because of missing such an interesting excursion. Giang Dien is very beautiful!!

BoRn To ShInE said...

Wow!!! The girl sitting beside “Mo” is so lovely! hehe^^. Uhm it’s a memorable trip! This is the first time I’ve come here and I find it so exciting with many beautiful sights, esp. when I have all of you beside!!!!:D

Anonymous said...

before we became the "conquerors", i had slipped from the top of the stone and fell "ạch" :(( poor me :((

but this trip was great,nah? luv all of u :-*

Nguyễn Thanh Bình said...

Very nice photos. Anyone tell me the story in the next lesson? ;-)