Wednesday 10 September 2008

Bye bye Partners ...


Oh, a year passed and we had been along together for such a period of time. There were once a group called "Vegetarian Sharks", in which each of us could feel proud to be call "shark" ^^. And there were once a group called "Viva Vietnam" aiming to the glory. And when I was thinking of another name for the group for this semester, this change came suddenly. We're no longer in one group. No "vegetaran sharks", no "Viva vietnam". This is the end of our group. Oh, to some extent, I really felt the cracks between us several times. Yeah, I once saw the "so-called" largest gap between us ...

So why do I write this entry ? Am I sad or unhappy or angry ? No guys, I'm sure that my "former" partners don't expect me to be sad or unhappy or etc and I'm really not unhappy. Neither do I have any regret. And I know they feel the same. I write this entry to say Goodbye to my "partners". Life is a string of tomorrows, and it's our decisions that create tomorrow...


"And I'll sing you tomorrow

Bless you with love

For the road that you go "

- Sleep song - Secret Garden

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont really understand the point of this entry 8-| what happens ?

Captain Nemo said...

It was stated in the title, to say Goodbye to my partners. 'cause we're nolonger in one group ...

Anonymous said...

I think there's no thing to talk about actually. It's quite normal. Just refresh.

Captain Nemo said...

I ddin't talk about anything, I JUST SAID GOODBYE TO MY PARTNERS!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get it beyond farewell saying.Don't use capitals, will you? Remember? JUST LIKE YOU'RE SHOUTING.